Powered by Blogger.

PROBLEM MAIL IN STORE

by - August 11, 2022

 Important :

Hello dear friends, you have certainly realized that you no longer receive notifications and emails from the store, google has blocked all this, and I don't know how long it will take, for the purchase of the tubes you can login to your account, and see your proof of purchase, for now for newsletters, I will post on my blog:
https://chrispasteltubes.blogspot.com/
I also think that for the newsletters it will be better for the moment, so you can register, while waiting for the messaging system to be repaired, because I have called in a technician. For those who contacted me, and very sorry, I no longer receive anything at all, so if you have a problem, contact me directly on the blog or by messenger. Thank you for your understanding. The store is working fine, it's just the emails. Have a good day

0 comments