Powered by Blogger.

by - March 27, 2020

Hello, and yes for a long time I had not given any news
I'm fine, I hope you do too because with this damn Corona Virus, I have the impression that we will never end it and I wish you above all to take care of you and your families and if you can stay at home because too many people still take this virus lightly and it's sad
Here are some creations, I'm not going to post them all today because it's a lot
I also want to inform you that I will sell on this blog my tubes in extended licenses, see the explanations
https://www.chrispasteltubes.fr/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=7
until we have a module that works properly
If you are not subscribed you can do it right now, I hope you like these creations, and do not hesitate to send me yours too.
Be well and thank you to the caregivers and people who work for us and for helping them stay at home



















































0 comments