Powered by Blogger.

by - October 27, 2019

Back,
Hello everyone after almost two months or my computers, after 11 years of good and loyal services decided to leave me. Waiting for another, which was long. I had prepared the 5 tubes of this month on paper.
I preferred then redraw these tubes on tablets to offer you the best and very good quality. Not to mention, that we had to reinstall everything, which I hate above all. I am happy to be new to you and hope that you too. Do not be angry if you contacted me and you did not get an answer. it's not long since I've installed everything, so I'd have to be patient. I hope you like these new tubes and I look forward to seeing your next creations. Thank you all.

Here are the 5 new tubes put online at the store, and a great promo to celebrate my return and Halloween on all the tubes.
This promotion is valid from October 27, 2019 to October 31, 2019.




5 News tubes :

Red 


Christmas Teddy


Witch 2



Sweater


Christmas Sugar 


0 comments